We are incredibly proud of the service that we deliver to our customers. Below is a selection of the feedback that we have received. For more information or to see these quotes in their original form please visit the Contact Allerton page.
- "We were so happy with the quality and delivery of our new septic tank. he whole team were extremely helpful and postiive. The site team - Miles, James & Alan went above and beyond to minimise mess and disruption with exceptional customer service. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company."
-Mrs Hardy, Eastwell (WPL Diamond - New Installation)
- "We were really impressed with the work and the installation. Every member of the company with whom we had contact were really professional, very helpful, and very friendly. The work was done within a day, the garden was left tidy, the installation is really unobtrusive. We are so pleased with it, and now we are conforming to the 2020 General Binding Rules which is nice."
-Mr and Mrs Gulliver, Walkerith (ConSept - New Installation)
- "We were entirely satisfied with the work you carried out for us. Your staff were friendly and helpful and did their utmost to leave the site tidy. Advice during the phone stage was freely given and very helpful. My only comment would be that a little confusion would have been avoided if we had been clear from the start that your ConSept product does not have a BS mark."
- Mr Holden, Newark (WPL Diamond - New Installation)
- "From the start, the office staff impressed me with their professional attitude and knowledge and really put me at ease. We had a sewage treatment plant installed during storm Kristoff by James, Miles and Stuart who were polite, friendly and very funny. Even in such extreme conditions, they worked non-stop until the job was finished. We are very pleased to have found Allerton. Thank you."
-Ms Merritt, Theddlethorpe (New Installation)
- "Guys were great, explained what they were doing and how it all worked. Completed the job on time and left the work area neat and tidyconsidering they had due a 20 metre channel. They even filld myhole which was a bonus."
-Mr Woolridge, Knightley (ConSept - New Installation)
- "The team arrived promptly and carried out their work whilst observing COVID rules and regs. They were polity and respectful - noise and disruption kept to a minimum. They were respectful of our garden and plants, keeping the area tidy. On completion of work our garden was returned to near normal. A very good team all round! Thank you."
-Mr and Mrs McGee, Wenden Ambo (ConSept - New Installation)
- "Miles was a delight to have around whilst he fitted the ConSept. He was very happy to answer all questions and explain what he was doing, and he clearly wanted to do a great job. In short, he was very obliging and a great credit to Allertons. Well done Allerton for having secured such a good hire!"
-Mrs Flavell, Grendon (ConSept - New Installation)
"The whole experience with Allerton was first class. The installation team were considerate and courteous and did an excellent job. If anyone asks me, I would highly recommend Allerton."
-Mr Trebes, Wooley (ConSept - New Installation)
- "Friendly people who were punctual, considerate and made no mess. What more can I say. If the system works as anticipated I shall be very happy."
-Mr Barlow, Mansfield (Consept - New Installation)
- "From Mr Allerton's initial visit explaining that the Consept would be a cost effective, efficient system, cause less disruption to our garden and solve our septic tank problems.
To placing the order, dialogue with the office especially Nathan in Sales, to meeting the installation team, their expertise and customer service has been exceptional.
The installation was carried out with the minimum of disruption by Tom and Peter, the area was left clean and tidy, we would have no hesitation in recommending Allerton's.
-Mr and Mrs Thorne, Sutton St Edmund (ConSept - New Installation)
- "The guys turned up promptly and were corteous and friendly. Cracked on with the job in an efficient and professional way. Explained what they were doing and how it worked. They left the site neat and tidy and were very happy with what they've done. Thank you."
- Pearce, Fritton (ConSept - New Installation)
- "Very good work."
-Hopperton, Saint Neots (ConSept - New Installation)
- "After dealing with various other waste disposal companies who all wanted to charge £9-12k for a totally new system, your ConSept has been a revelation! A quick, relatively simple installation, sensible price, and excellent outcome has been very welcome! We're looking forward to a winter when we don't have to empty our septic tank every couple of weeks. Thank you!"
-Mr Butler, Long Sutton (ConSept - New Installation)
- "The men were friendly & carried out the work efficiently despite the awful weather. The area was left clean & tidy. I would recommend this company."
-Mrs Boughton, Skegness (ConSept - New Installation)
- "Really pleasant experience dealing with your company. The installation was carried out with the minimum of disruption. Excellent service all round. Thank you."
-Ms Watson, Pagelsham (ConSept - New Installation)
- "Friendly, efficient, would recommend their service."
-Mr Scantlebury, Bishop's Stortford (ConSept - 2 New Installations)
- "Polite, friendly, and efficient conversion team. Patiently explained how the ConSept functions. Left site tidy. Good brochure and information package. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
-Mrs Wright, Swainby (ConSept - New Installation)
- "I contacted Allerton’s for advice on updating my septic tank because of the new regulations coming into force in 2020. I spoke to Sam & Jason to arrange an onsite appointment. They were absolutely brilliant and arranged a site inspection on the very same day. They only arranged for the Managing Director, John Allerton, to call later in the day.
He inspected the site and came up with a number options including costings. I very much appreciated the comprehensive advice / options he produced and was most impressed by his company. He also included plans for possible future development of the site.
All this was followed up with a letter confirming the options and costing available. Well worth the advisory fee!Many, many, thanks."- Mr Dixon (New Installation)
- "Very good service & product, many thanks."
-Mr Duffin, Ramsey (Diamond - Service Customer)
"Very professional, polite men that came to install. A credit to Allerton. Obviously have been well trained in customer service!!"
-Ms Bolton, Wennington (ConSept - New installation)
- "We would like to thank you all for a great job. It has been a pleasure dealing with you all. Everything happened as we were told it would, and the job was completed by a very helpful and friendly engineer. Well done and thanks again."
-Mr and Mrs James, Wisbech (ConSept - New Installation)
- "A very efficient service provided by Allertons, from first enquiring about a unit, then through the office with help in acquiring an effluent license to booking the job in and getting it installed. I found all the staff helpful & knowledgable from enquiry through to & including installation. Just hope the ConSept unit works as well."
-Mr Gilbert, Ely (ConSept - New Installation)
- "A big thank you to your engineer. Arrived on time and carried out the work very professionally, and was very polite. After completing the job you could not tell he had been except for the little green pump. A credit to the company."
-Mr Harrop, North Kyme (ConSept - New Installation)
- "I have no hesitation in recommending Allerton who, throughout an extended consultation process and implementation of a technical project, provided helpful and objective advice supported by a high standard of administration and, in due course, the efficient installation of a sewage treatment plant - a very attentive and customer friendly experience,"
-Mr Munro, Rutland (ConSept - New Installation)
- "A thoroughly good experience from the initial contact. Great help in completing the environment agency application form - formidable on your own. Efficient and friendly installation engineer. Minimum disruption & site left in tidy condition... Trust the installation is reliable!!"
-Mr Maiden, Coddington (ConSept - New Installation)
- "Fantastic service. Would recommend them to anyone."
-Mr Grainger, Walcott (ConSept - New Installation)
"Dear Mr Allerton,
Thank you for your company's installation of our Diamond DMS3 sewage treatment plant. After thirty years using a septic tank that did not belong to us it is a great relief that we now are masters of our own destiny, as regards waste water.
I would like to pay particular tribute to Nancy, Tom, and Jason who overcame heavy rain on the Monday, and (after all the recent storms) a very high water table, making the final installation particularly difficult. They kept us informaed at each stage and completed the installation on time, in the face of very poor working conditions. Even finding our waste outfall pipe was awkward, as it had a small garden retaining wall built over the top of it - unintenionally, obviously."
-Mr Forshaw, Newark (Diamond DMS3 - New Installation)
"Hi Aaron…Jason and James…
Just a quick message to say thank you once again for assisting us with our issue regarding root penetration by the pipe joint. We would like to say that not only did we appreciate James initially coming to do the overall check on Friday 3rd January, but also todays work to remedy this issue. James was great and we feel hopeful that the work undertaken will solve our issue.
We appreciate everything that each of you did in assisting us and were impressed with the way Allertons dealt with us.
Many thanks again and kind regards to you all... particularly James."
-Mr and Mrs Baker (Service Customer)
- “A fantastic experience from quote to completion & considerably cheaper than competition.”
-Mr Stokes, Surfleet (ConSept - New Installation)
- “The two engineers/fitters were efficient, polite, informative and did a thorough job of the installation and left the site in good order.”
-Ms Bridesow, Suffield (ConSept - New Installation)
- “Professional and efficient service from initial consultation to installation. Friendly and helpful staff who made the whole process go really smoothly. We’re really pleased with the results so far – thank you!"
-V Read, Whittlesey (ConSept - New Installation)
- “Good, neat installation. Your operatives worked very hard and long hours to get the job done, particularly since the laying of the new pipe was a bigger and more onerous job than envisaged.”
-Mr Grange, Ware (ConSept - New Installation)
- “We have never had a project this big or expensive so were a little apprehensive as to how it would go. It went like clockwork. Efficiently planned and carried out by a very approachable good team of engineers who were considerate in every operation. Would highly recommend company.”
-Mr Horrocks, Birlingham (Diamond WPL DMS 2 - New Installation)
Very pleased with the level of service, would definitely recommend
-F Harnett, Stock (WPL Diamond DMS4 - New Installation)
- "Very many thanks for a job well done, not an easy design and install in our courtyard but the team worked hard, and the end result is excellent. I would thoroughly recommend Allerton to anyone."
-Mr and Mrs Yates, Newark (New Installation)
- "Jason and Ron carried out the installation very efficiently and worked extremely hard with the adverse conditions. They were careful to minimise disruption and mess and were at all times courteous and friendly. We would have no hesitation in recommending your company."
-Mr & Mrs Dunn, Nottinghamshire (New Installation)
- "Just a quick note of thanks to Jane for handling our enquiry. She was very courteous and nothing was a problem. Jason, the engineering dealt with the repair to the pump station in a similar fashion. The level of service all round was first class and made such a nice change."
-Mr Wilkinson, Hull (Pump Station repair)
- "Ron's enthusiasm, professionalism and thorough going knowledge of his work was a pleasure to watch and enjoy. It was obvious he wanted to the best job possible, for us and for Allertons."
-Mr Flynn, Norfolk (Service Customer)
- "Prompt timekeeping. Efficient, tidy work. Very pleased, will recommend you."
-Mr Proudman, Nottinghamshire (New Installation)
- "First class friendly and efficient service from the initial contact to installation."
-Mr Brooks, Shropshire (New Installation)
- "Thank you so much for your help in maintaining our Sewage Treatment unit so efficiently."
-Ms Wood, York (Service Customer)
- "Clean, tidy and efficient. Friendly advise given freely."
-Padgett Motor Engineers (New Installation)
- "We also send our thanks to Tom, who carried out the service in a friendly and efficient manner."
-Mr Farrow, Spalding (Service Customer)
- "Work carried out as agreed, the men carrying out the work were polite, friendly and informative."
-Ms Walsh, Peterborough (New Installation)
Every member of your staff, both in the office and site, ensured our hopes were exceeded many times and Jason and James were superb. Already it is impossible to see where the trenches were dug under the lawn
-Mr & Mrs Hewitt, Wisbech (ConSept septic tank conversion installation)
- "Professional service provided with care and help when needed."
-Mr Islip, Nottinghamshire (New Installation)
- "Also I would just like to thank you so much for your very prompt action when our septic tank was not working properly, your service level just blew me away and made my week."
-Ms Freeman (Service customer)
- "Very efficient, friendly and professional. We are delighted with the outcomes."
-Mr and Mrs Wood (ConSept septic tank conversion installation)
- "The installation of ConSept equipment was the solution to my septic tank problems.By reducing the number of times I need to have the tank emptied it should pay for itself."
-Mr Everett (ConSept septic tank conversion installation)
- "Just a quick note to say thank you to James and Jason who came to install our sewage system. They have a done a brilliant job of keeping the damage to the lawn to a minimum (in spite of torrential rain on Monday afternoon) Quite amazing really as they moved 3 skips of soil and one of cement over it. We are very pleased. A good tidy job and nice guys too."
-Mr and Mrs Wallman (Sewage Treatment Plant Installation)
- "Many thanks for your kind and cheerful service."
- Mrs Potts (Sewage Treatment Plant Service)
- "Thank you for such prompt competent service. You responded to my call out quickly and your engineer was polite, helpful and very professional and he soon made repairs to our system."
- Mr Pollard (Sewage Treatment Plant Service)
- "Prompt + efficient service. All staff friendly + Re-Assuring. ConSept + New drainfield fitted very quickly with minimal disturbance. Thoroughly recommended."
- Mr. Bishop (ConSept septic tank conversion installation)
- "Installed efficiently in under 3 hours. All appointments met on time. Helpful service with any queries."
- Mr & Mrs Crump (ConSept septic tank conversion installation)
- "Dear Jason, Many thanks for an efficient service with pleasing results."
- Mrs Birchall (Soakaway/drainage field installation)
- "Just a quick note to thank you all and express our appreciation for the help in providing us with a prompt and very efficient service. ...He was very thorough in what he did and offered me assured responses to my questions...I was impressed by his knowledge of the system. Thank you all again and hopefully you will schedule us in for next year about the same time."
-Mr & Mrs Dring (Sewage Treatment plant service)
- "Excellent service and attitude from staff."
- Mr B (Sewage treatment plant service and repair)
- "A consistently friendly and professional service."
-Mr Gale (Sewage treatment plant service)
- "Good set of guys, efficient, informative. Thanks very much."
-Premier Composites Ltd (Sewage treatment plant installation)
- "Thanks for the excellent service."
-Mellor's Farmers and Butchers Ltd (Sewage treatment plant service)
- "Efficient communication and job carried out promptly and well. Very pleased, thank you."
-D.B. Hare & Son, Saffron Walden (ConSept)