Our range of sludge polydilution equipment has been designed for use with our range of sludge dewatering equipment. There are manual (semi-automatic) and automatic versions available.
The manual Polydilution range is suitable for small plants where the requirement for flocculant is not continuous and personnel are available for chemical make-up. The automatic Polydilution units are suitable for applications where the polyelectrolyte must be fed on a continuous basis with accurate control of dilution and ageing.
Why use the Polydilution for
- Manual and automatic powder fed units, automatic emulsion fed unit.
- CE approved and all metallic parts are manufactured from AISI304 Stainless steel.
- Capacity up to 60 litres per hour.
- Controlled mixing to limit polyelectrolyte consumption.
- 2 year warranty on all working parts.
How the Polydilution works
See image to the right. Polyelectrolyte is mixed with a controlled volume of water and enters the dilution tank where it is mixed using a 45° three bladed mechanical stirrer. It then passes to the dispersion tank where it is further mixed before passing into the ageing and storage tank.
Polyelectrolyte solution is withdrawn from this tank by dosing pump (optional). The concentration of the solution can be controlled by adjusting either the water flow rate or the polyelectrolyte input rate.
- Powder Feeder and Breaker
- Water Control Unit
- Mixing and Dispersion Area
- Ageing and Storage Area
- Cycle and Pump Probe
- Emergency Stop
- Control Panel