The Allerton Maxi Biofilter
The Allerton Maxi Biofilter is a wastewater sewage treatment system designed for large housing developments or commercial applications. Producing high quality effluent, the Allerton Maxi Biofilter discharges direct to your watercourse or soakaway.¹
The Allerton Maxi Biofilter ranges from 41 person (41PE) to 180 person (180PE) systems. They are typically used for larger property developments or commercial properties serving up to 280 workers.
Why use the Allerton Maxi Biofilter for wastewater sewage treatment?
- BBA certified and manufactured in accordance with our BS EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Produces high quality effluent 20mg/l BOD and 30mg/l SS.
- Optional sample chamber or final effluent pump station, if required.
- 3 year warranty on all working parts.
- Desludging and emptying every 4 months, Installation, sewage servicing and sewage maintenance available.
How our wastewater sewage treatment system works
See illustration to the right.² Settled sewage flows by gravity from the Primary Settlement Tank into the baffle zone (4), where the irrigation pumps (5) are used to spray the effluent over the media (2), via the distribution system (9). The effluent is recycled many times through the media to achieve the necessary standard.
Eventually, the effluent is allowed to settle in the final settlement zone from where it is discharged at a standard to satisfy the Environment Agency.
The Secondary Sludge Return Pump (7) periodically removes any settled sludge and returns it back to the Primary Settlement Tank. Here it is stored until removed by a tanker.
¹ Discharge to watercourse or soakaway is subject to consent from the relevant authorities. ² Allerton Maxi Biofilter illustration is not drawn to scale .
- Fan Housing
- Baffle Zone
- Irrigation Pump
- Secondary Sludge Return Pump
- Filter Shell
- Sludge Returns Pipel
Allerton sewage treatment systems
- MinAir Gravity sewage treatment system for 1 to 6 people
- Diamond 2 Pumped sewage treatment system for 1 - 6 people
- Diamond 3 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 7 - 11 people
- Diamond 4 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 11 - 15 people
- Diamond 5 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 15 - 21 people
- Diamond 6 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 21 - 27 people
- Diamond 7 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 28 - 35 people
- Diamond 8 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 36 - 45 people
- Diamond 9 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 46 - 55 people
- Septic tank conversion