External Pump Chamber
If the location of the Diamond plant is on an incline, in a high water table area or a long distance away from the designated discharge point (ie: soakaway/water course/ditch) the final effluent may require pumping.Contact Allerton with help sizin your pump station.
The Diamond range can be specified with an EPC which can deliver up to 100 litres per minute of effluent at a head of 4m.
The EPC can be simply retro-fitted and is easy to maintain.
What comes with the EPC?
- The pump chambers are manufactured from high quality glass reinforced plastic
- 240v, 0.25kw submersible pump, integral float switch with stainless steel internals
- The Allerton Dirty Water Pumping Station is delivered complete with the pipework and valves pre-assembled in the tank, ready for immediate installation into the ground.
- High-level alarm included.
- 32mm MDPE Pipe outlet
- Junction box included
- Invert extension kits for the EPC available (optional extra)
- Custom made dirty water pumpin stations availabe on request
- Pump station servicing, Installation and commissioning service available by our highly trained engineers.
How does the EPC work?
As the level of the liquid rises in the chamber the integral float on the pump is activated, the pump starts and pumps the liquid out of the chamber until the pump float drops and the pump turns off.
The level of the liquid will again rise and the above sequence is repeated.
If the pump fails to pump, the liquid level will rise to activate the high level float and the high level beacon will be illuminated.
¹External pump chamber illustration is not drawn to scale.
View our range of sewage treatment plants
Alternative pumping stations
- Sewage pumping station
- Dual sewage pumping station
- High Specification pumping station
- Dual dirty water pumping station
- Stormwater pump station