The DIAMOND 6
The DIAMOND 6 sewage treatment plant is designed with innovative features ensuring a reliable and effective means of treating effluent from properties not connected to mains drainage.
The sewage treatment plant is CE marked and has been tested in accordance with EN12566-3 making it fully compliant with UK building regulations, always make sure your new packaged sewage treatment plant has the CE marking.
The invert level is ideal for new builds and the replacement of existing tanks. The compact design of the units reduces installation and handling costs compared with other plants.
In Domestic applications serving population equivalents of up to 5 people
Why use the DIAMOND 6?
- No Odours
Does not require primary settlement tank of sewage where odours can occur.
- Process performance guaranteed for lifetime of the plant*
Efficient, continuous bacterial digestion process means the plant will continue to perform.
- Peace of mind
Simple design, reliable operation, minimal maintenance mean low running costs.
- Fantastic value for money
Small air blower means low running costs.
- Alarm beacon fitted
Unlike other units that charge extra for a warning beacon. The DIAMOND 6 comes complete with two warning beacons fitted to the all weather, air blower kiosk. One beacon alerts to the failure of the blower and another to a high water level so you will always be in control of the situation.
Allerton’s renowned customer service
All units come with a 10 year tank warranty, 2 year blower warranty and a lifetime process warranty*. Allerton offers a unique level of service drawing on 40years of experience we can help with sizing your treatment plant, installation advice and offer a full installation service. Allerton offer servicing of the units and other manufacturers’ units so you can always rest assured your treatment plant is receiving the best care.
Allerton sewage treatment systems
- Diamond 11 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 7 - 11 people
- Diamond 15 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 11 - 15 people
- Diamond 21 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 15 - 21 people
- Diamond 27 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 21 - 27 people
- Diamond 35 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 28 - 35 people
- Diamond 45 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 36 - 45 people
- Diamond 55 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 46 - 55 people
- Septic tank conversion
- Wastewater sewage treatment for 55+ people
Servicing and maintenance
Not sure what the difference is between Gravity and Pumped Sewage Treatment Systems? Visit the Gravity or Pumped Explanation page