Allerton sewage maintenance contract
Regular maintenance is recommended to ensure long service life of your sewage treatment system. Allerton provide a full sewage maintenance contract ensuring the following:
- Pumps are removed, checked and cleaned.
- Checking Pipework is in good working condition, including valves etc.
- Distributors stripped down and checked.
- Diaphragms and filters checked and/or replaced.
- Replacement of perishable parts as required, including lid seals, locks and hinges.
- Pumps are tested under working conditions.
- Checking that the Control Panel is working correctly, which includes timers, consumer units and circuit breakers etc.
- Floats and/or high level alarms checked.
- Oil replenishment on certain units.
- Whether units require desludging or cleaning.
For more information call
0800 328 5492 or email us
Alternative Allerton servicing
and maintenance options
- Sewage servicing
- Septic tank conversion unit servicing
- Septic tank conversion unit maintenance
- Pump station servicing
- Pump station maintenance
- Allerton servicing
- Allerton maintenance
Allerton sewage treatment systems
- MinAir Gravity sewage treatment system for 1 to 6 people
- Diamond 2 Pumped sewage treatment system for 1 - 6 people
- Diamond 3 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 7 - 11 people
- Diamond 4 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 11 - 15 people
- Diamond 5 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 15 - 21 people
- Diamond 6 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 21 - 27 people
- Diamond 7 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 28 - 35 people
- Diamond 8 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 36 - 45 people
- Diamond 9 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 46 - 55 people
- Septic tank conversion
- Wastewater sewage treatment for 55+ people