The Allerton Raw Sewage
The Allerton Raw Sewage Pumping Station is recommended for applications where gravity flow is not available to the main sewer and for one or more properties. Contact Allerton for sizing information.
Why use our sewage pumping station?
- The pump chambers are manufactured from high quality glass reinforced plastic and in accordance with our BS EN ISO9001:2008 quality management system.
- Single and three phase pumps available.
- High-level alarm included.
- The Allerton Raw Sewage Pumping Station is delivered complete with the pipework and valves pre-assembled in the tank, ready for immediate installation into the ground.
- 1 year warranty on all working parts.
- Custom made sewage pumping stations available upon request.
- Pump station servicing, Installation and commissioning service available by our highly trained engineers.
How our sewage pumping
See illustration to the right.1 As the level of the liquid rises in the chamber the integral float on the pump is activated, the pump starts and pumps the liquid out of the chamber until the pump float drops and the pump turns off.
The level of the liquid will again rise and the above sequence is repeated.
If the pump fails to pump, the liquid level will rise to activate the high level float and the high level alarm light will be illuminated.
¹ Allerton Raw Sewage Pumping Station illustration is not drawn to scale.
- Galvanised Access Cover
- GRP Tank
- Inlet Pipe
- High Level Alarm Float
- Control Panel
- Quick Release Coupling
- Isolation Valve
- Non Return Valve
- Submerged Pump with Integral Float
Alternative pumping stations
- Dual sewage pumping station
- High specification pump station
- Dirty water pumping station
- Dual dirty water pumping station
- Stormwater pump station